This didn’t feel like it was the 2nd to last episode of the season.
The good parts:
- Melissa’s confession to Spencer
- Paige showing how much of a catch she is
- Mike and Mona
- The picture of Ali and Cyrus
- Mona and Aria talking about Ali and Mona’s relationship with Mike
The crappy parts:
- Caleb’s stupid intervention and Miranda’s goodbye
- The family night that wound up not happening
- the possible foreshadowing about Mona’s death
I wonder what they’ll do when they realize that Ali is A. The show needs to explain what actually happened between Jessica and Ali if Jessica didn’t bury her alive.